Overview of the Jamaica Stock Exchange e-Campus
Founded in 2010, the JSE e-Campus is committed to providing professionals across the various sectors that the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) serves, with transformational career development training. We empower professionals to put theory into practice! A process that we call experiential learning. Upon completion of training, individuals are fully prepared to go straight into their dream jobs or return to their current jobs to provide increased performance.
- Jamaica Stock Exchange e-Campus is an accredited institution that attracts a community of extraordinary students and faculty.
- The JSE e-campus offers an extensive suite of learning and development programs.
- The JSE e-Campus employs the best training practices to allow the development of a deep understanding of core financial theory and financial market interdependencies.
- Holders of a JSE e-Campus Professional Certificate are desk-ready, steeped in subject matter expertise and equipped with the practical skills in order to deliver in the roles of their choice.
- At e-Campus we make education accessible, inexpensive, and flexible, through a blended medium face to face and online.
- The core focus is connecting teachers directly with learners to create a personalize teaching and learning experience.
- Students are able to read content, view e-books, do tests and other exercises relating to a specific course. Session are interactive and engaging to create the best learning environment for each student.
The JSE e-Campus is dedicated to upholding the integrity and high-quality standards of its programs while ultimately fulfilling its consumers’ needs.
The JSE e-Campus has gained membership with and certification of its courses through the prestigious ‘CPD Certification Service’ in London. This is an independent organization which provides accreditation services compatible with global Continuing Professional Development principles. The JSE e-Campus programs are also accredited by the University Counsel of Jamaica (UCJ).
University Council of Jamaica (UCJ) Registration
In 2013, the JSE e-Campus was registered by the UCJ as a tertiary institution to develop and deliver courses and programs. On May 1, 2017, the JSE e-Campus received programmatic accreditation for the Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services Management was accredited by the UCJ for the period May 1, 2017 to April 30, 2020.
General Legal Counsel of Jamaica
The JSE e-Campus Post Graduate Certificate Course “Understanding and Interpreting Jamaica’s Financial Regulations and Laws” has been accredited by the Accreditation Committee of the General Legal Counsel of Jamaica. This means that all attorneys who pursue this course will receive eight (8) Continuing Legal Professional Development (CPL) credits from the General Legal Counsel.
Financial Services Commission (FSC) Approval
The JSE e-Campus’ Post Graduate Diploma Program has been approved by the FSC.
Meet the Team
- Kevin Powell - Principal
- Alafia Dally - Administrator
- Tasheka Smith - Student Co-Ordinator
- Shanique Gray - Recruiter
- Randy Fagan - Recruiter