In the competitive financial services market, we currently operate in, employees who are committed to their personal development are the ones who exceed all expectations. The Caribbean Securities Trader program provides the foundational financial services credential that top employers in the Financial Services sector demand.
The Caribbean Securities trader program includes the minimum regulatory training
requirement to perform the wider financial Services positions.
WHAT SKILLS WILL YOU DEVELOP FROM TAKING THE CARIBBEAN SECURITIES TRADER PROGRAM?
- A better understanding of the Caribbean financial services landscape
- Greater knowledge of various financial instruments such as equities, FX, managed products, structured products, derivatives and more.
- The ability to accurately assess company, industry and market performance.
- Deeper knowledge of industry standards and codes of ethics.
- Skills, knowledge and tools to better serve your clients.
- Meet proficiency requirements to deal in Caribbean Securities
- Tools to better profile clients' needs, goals, and objectives.
- Strategies to assess the merits and risks of financial tools in relation to each client.
- Improved soft skills such as client communication, relationship management.
- A better understanding of financial processes, and the ins-and-outs of financial law.
- Ways to build a loyal customer base through superior service.
WHAT CAREERS DOES TAKING THE CARIBBEAN SECURITIES TRADER LEAD TO?
- Financial Planner
- Investment Representative
- Investment Advisor
- Bank or Trust Company Officer
- Investment Advisor
- Portfolio Manager
- Account Manager
The program consists of three courses:
2. FX Trader
3. Brokerage Operations Management
Program Cost: Tuition $120,000.00 +GCT : Registration $2,500.00 Exam Fee $25,000.00.
Click Continue to enroll.
As an Approved Tuition Provider, the JSE e-Campus' (Local) Post-Graduate Certification also serves as tutorship to register with The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland sit the examination to be a Chartered Secretary.
There are 7 Courses which comprise the Certificate:
- Corporate Governance
- Company Compliance and Administration
- Company Law
- Interpreting Financial and Accounting Information
- Risk Management
- Development of Strategy
- Boardroom Dynamics
Post-Graduate Certificate in Compliance and Information Governance
- Data Protection
- Information Governance & Security Principles
- Company Compliance Management & Administration
- Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention
This course will significantly provide an opportunity for students to learn about the information governance and security principles that underpin the management of an organisation’s information assets. You will critically analyse the key concepts, theories, standards and frameworks of information governance and security, including risk management. This will enable you to evaluate an organisation’s current approach to information governance and security and to advise on the design and implementation of an appropriate strategy for managing an organisation’s information assets to meet legal, regulatory, organisational and/or societal needs for information governance and security.
Professionals in leadership capacity, Data Protection Officers, Compliance Officers, Auditors. Anyone requiring an understanding of information governance & Security principles as well as those with an interest in information security either as a potential career or as an additional part of their general business knowledge and to enable business to ensure their information is protected appropriately.
The Director's Strategic Guide to Corporate Governance and Leadership
This is for Workshops
In this course, investors will gain baseline knowledge on blockchain technology, such as basic information on how it works as well as some of the ways it has impacted the evolution of money as well as securities traded on stock exchanges such as the JSE. Specific topics include the nature of Digital Assets, Digital Securities, and Digital Currencies, including how they differ both from one another as well as from traditional money and securities. Last, investors will learn about the protections afforded to them by the JSE's new DAP as well as see demonstrations of how to fund their account, participate in Tokenized IPOs, and trade Digital Assets.